AMERELLER represents clients on a range of conventional and complex commercial transactions.
We have particular strengths in negotiating complex agreements related to technology licensing, confidentiality and data protection, and the sale and leasing of equipment.
In addition, AMERELLER has assisted a number of startups throughout the region with comprehensive commercial contract drafting, implementation, and management.
– Successfully represented a Yemeni company in ICC proceedings against a German manufacturer relating to a failed supply transaction subject to the CISG.
– Successfully represented an international chemical company in DIS proceedings against their former Egyptian dealer.
– Successfully represented an Austrian medical company in VIAC proceedings against a dealer in Egypt.
– Successfully represented a German contractor in HCIAC proceedings against a Chinese contractor relating to a cement project in Egypt.
– Representing a German manufacturer in DIS proceedings against a Jordanian dealer.
– Successfully represented an international hotel company in ICC proceedings against the owner of a landmark hotel in Cairo.
– Successfully represented a German contractor in defending against claims brought by a subcontractor in relation to a project in Malaysia.
– Representing a Saudi company in bringing claims based on a supply transaction against a German counterparty.
– Successfully defending a Yemeni company against a legal action brought to challenge ICC arbitral proceedings.
– Representing a German manufacturer of sweets in bringing claims against dealers in Kuwait and in Saudi Arabia.
– Ongoing advice on countless commercial transactions including distribution agreements, agency agreements, licensing agreements and service agreements for multinational companies active across Iraq.
– Advising an oilfield services provider on a contract for a Libyan oilfield.
– Advising an international technology company on issues of force majeure in relation to a cement plant.
– Advising a leading German company in the white goods industry on commercial transactions including distribution agreements and service agreements in Egypt.
– Advising a leading German company in the automotive industry on its ongoing dealings and disputes with distributors and agents in Egypt and Kuwait.