AMERELLER represents clients on a range of conventional and complex commercial transactions.
We have particular strengths in negotiating complex agreements related to technology licensing, confidentiality and data protection, and the sale and leasing of equipment.
In addition, AMERELLER has assisted a number of startups throughout the region with comprehensive commercial contract drafting, implementation, and management.
Recent Representative Matters:
- Ongoing advice on countless commercial transactions including distribution agreements, agency agreements, licensing agreements and service agreements for multinational companies active across Iraq
- Advising an oilfield services provider on a contract for a Libyan oilfield
- Advising an international technology company on issues of force majeure in relation to a cement plant
- Advising a leading German company in the white goods industry on commercial transactions including distribution agreements and service agreements in Egypt
- Advising a leading German company in the automotive industry on its ongoing dealings and disputes with distributors and agents in Egypt and Kuwait