We are expert advisors on global and bilateral treaties relevant to the Middle East. Our lawyers represent governments, international organizations, and private companies before the highest courts of international law.
We also advise international investors on investment treaty protection, and issues including human rights.
We are frequently asked to interface with local and regional governments on critical issues for our clients.
– Successfully representing the Republic of Iraq against the attachment of the embassy property.
– Advising several Arab Embassies in Berlin.
– Establishing an international organization with 10 member states from the MENA region active in the support of renewable energies.
– Establishing a network in support of renewable energies with member states from Europe and on the international level seated in Paris.
– Advised a German government agency on petroleum agreements in the context of failed statehood.
– Advising German companies on business and human rights issues in light of the proposed Supply Chain Act.
– Advising German companies on the effects of the extraterritorial sanctions against Iran and Sudan and the EU Blocking Ordinance.
– Advising an international company on a settlement with an Arab state based on an ICSID award obtained against Arab state.
– Advising an IOC on the protection of oil investments in Libya under international investment laws.